JT Home Fit circuit training program A is going to focus on chest, biceps, triceps and abs.
- Stretch your muscles before starting.
- During the circuit training program have water or amino acids with you.
- No rest during stations or exercises, you can rest for three minutes after you finish all the stations.
- The number of repetitions during each exercise should be between 10-50.
- There are two parts for each circuit; you can repeat the first part just once or as more as you please, before going to the next one.
- What I recommend at the beginning is to do it just once each part, then as you feel more comfortable and stronger, then you can repeat them for more times.
- HAVE FUN!!
- Chest decline push-ups 20-25 reps.
- triceps extensión with dumbells 15-25 reps.
- Bíceps elevation with dumbbells 15-25 reps
- Bicycle abs 30 seconds
- Chest frontal elevation with dumbbells 12-20 reps
- Boxing rope or a cardio machine for 3 minutes
- Rest for 3 minutes
- Triceps dips 30-40 reps
- Chest press with dumbbells 15-25reps
- Abs crunches 30 seconds
- Triceps with elastic band 30-40 reps
- Focus bíceps with dumbbells 15-15
- Boxing rope or a cardio machine for 5 minutes