JT Home Fit circuit training program B is going to focus on legs,shoulder, and abs.
- Stretch your muscles before starting.
- During the circuit training program have water or amino acids with you.
- No rest during stations or exercises, you can rest for three minutes after you finish all the stations.
- The number of repetitions during each exercise should be between 10-50.
- There are two parts for each circuit; you can repeat the first part just once or as more as you please, before going to the next one.
- What I recommend at the beginning is to do it just once each part, then as you feel more comfortable and stronger, then you can repeat them for more times.
- HAVE FUN!!
- Squats with bar 12-20 reps
- Heels elevation 20-30 reps
- frontal shoulders 15-25 reps
- Hanging abs 10-20 reps
- Cardio rope or cardio machine for 3 minutes.
Rest for 3 minutes
- Lateral shoulders 15-25
- Lunges with bar 12-20 reps
- Hip abduction 30-50 reps
- Shoulder inside elevation with bar 12-20 reps
- Lateral of hanging abs
- Scissor abs 30 seconds
- Cardio rope or cardio machine for 5 minutes