JT Home Fit circuit training program C is going to focus on back,forearm,biceps, and abs.
- Stretch your muscles before starting.
- During the circuit training program have water or amino acids with you.
- No rest during stations or exercises, you can rest for three minutes after you finish all the stations.
- The number of repetitions during each exercise should be between 10-50.
- There are two parts for each circuit; you can repeat the first part just once or as more as you please, before going to the next one.
- What I recommend at the beginning is to do it just once each part, then as you feel more comfortable and stronger, then you can repeat them for more times.
- HAVE FUN!!
- Horizontal barbell row with bar 12-20 reps
- Predicator bíceps 12-20 reps
- Forearm elevation with bar 12-20 reps
- Back with dumbbells 12-20 each side
- Abs crunches with the weight ball 20-30 reps
- Boxing rope or cardio machine for 3 minutes
- Forearm elevation with dumbbells 12-20 each hand
- 21 biceps
- Back pullups until you can’t more
- Forearm hammer curls 12-20 reps.
- Lower back with bar 12-20 reps
- Abs crunches with legs raised 20-30 reps
- Boxing rope or cardio machine for 5 minutes