JT Home Fit circuit training program D is going to focus on chest, shoulders, triceps and abs.
- Stretch your muscles before starting.
- During the circuit training program have water or amino acids with you.
- No rest during stations or exercises, you can rest for three minutes after you finish all the stations.
- The number of repetitions during each exercise should be between 10-50.
- There are two parts for each circuit; you can repeat the first part just once or as more as you please, before going to the next one.
- What I recommend at the beginning is to do it just once each part, then as you feel more comfortable and stronger, then you can repeat them for more times.
- HAVE FUN!!
- Chest pullover 20-25 reps
- Vertical shoulders elevations 12-20 reps each side
- Alternate tríceps with dumbbells 15-25 reps
- Chest push-ups 25-50 reps
- In and out abs 30 seconds
- Boxing rope or cardio machine for 3 minutes
- Triceps dips with disc 15-25 reps
- Chest lateral extensión with dumbbells 12-20 reps
- Shoulder saw with 12-20 reps
- Decline chest pushup 25-50
- Tríceps Alternate extensión of your forearms 12-20 reps
- Hanging abs ladder 30 seconds
- Boxing rope or cardio machine for 5 minutes