JT Home Fit circuit training program E is going to focus on back, biceps and abs.
- Stretch your muscles before starting.
- During the circuit training program have water or amino acids with you.
- No rest during stations or exercises, you can rest for three minutes after you finish all the stations.
- The number of repetitions during each exercise should be between 10-50.
- There are two parts for each circuit; you can repeat the first part just once or as more as you please, before going to the next one.
- What I recommend at the beginning is to do it just once each part, then as you feel more comfortable and stronger, then you can repeat them for more times.
- HAVE FUN!!
- Reverse pullups until failed
- Focus bíceps 12-25
- Abs crunches 30 seconds
- Back with elastic band 25-50 reps
- Bicycle abs for 30 seconds
- Boxing rope or cardio machine for 3 minutes
Rest 3 minutes
- Bíceps with elastic band 25-50 reps
- Abs with a lateral elevation of the knee 30 seconds
- Laid down back extensión 30-50 reps
- Bíceps with bar 12-25 reps
- Horizontal barbell row only using the ends of the bar 12-20
- Boxing rope or cardio machine for 5 minutes