JT Home Fit circuit training program G is going to focus on legs, forearms, triceps and abs.
- Stretch your muscles before starting.
- During the circuit training program have water or amino acids with you.
- No rest during stations or exercises, you can rest for three minutes after you finish all the stations.
- The number of repetitions during each exercise should be between 10-50.
- There are two parts for each circuit; you can repeat the first part just once or as more as you please, before going to the next one.
- What I recommend at the beginning is to do it just once each part, then as you feel more comfortable and stronger, then you can repeat them for more times.
- HAVE FUN!!
- Legs Deadlifts 12-20 reps
- Alternate tríceps 12-20 reps
- Forearms with bar 20-30 reps
- Lunges with dumbbells 12-20 reps
- Lateral hanging abs 30 seconds
- Boxing rope or cardio machine for 3 minutes
Rest for 3 minutes
- Forearms hammer curls 12-20 reps
- Legs extensión 35 each rep
- Tricep with elastic band 30-50 reps
- Heels elevation 25-50
- Jumpings squats 20 reps
- Boxing rope or cardio machine for 5 minutes