Ingredients (Serves 8)
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked for 2 hours and rinsed
- 3 cups water
- 3 tablespoons Grade B maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- toppings (your choice): banana, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds.
- Blend all ingredients except chia seeds in a blender until smooth.
- Add chia seeds and blend lightly. Pour into a large bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve topped with banana, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, and raw honey as desired.