- 3 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce, divided
- 2 slices turkey bacon, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 hardboiled egg white, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped grape tomatoes
- 1/4 or more of avocado, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Brush chicken with 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce and place in small baking dish sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken reaches 165 degrees or there is no pink inside. Meanwhile, cook bacon according to package directions.
- Place romaine in a bowl or on a plate, top with other ingredients and drizzle with remaining tablespoon of barbecue sauce.
fat 9.5 g
carbs 19 g
protein 27.5 g