- 5 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Ingredients for the lemon vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- To make the vinaigrette, whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon zest and juice and sugar in a small bowl; set aside.
- To assemble the salad, place romaine lettuce in a large bowl; top with red onion, cucumber, tomatoes, olives, goat cheese, and pepper, to taste.
- Pour dressing on top of the salad and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Total fat 13 g
Saturated 0 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g
Monounsaturated 0 g
Sodium 0 g
Potassium 0 g
Total carbs 0 g