- 1/4 cup rice vinegar or lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 5- to 6-ounce cans water-packed chunk light tuna
- 1 cup sliced sugar snap peas or snow peas
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 6 cups thinly sliced napa cabbage
- 4 radishes, julienne-cut or sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Whisk vinegar (or lemon juice), canola oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar and ginger in a small bowl.
- Combine 3 tablespoons of the dressing with tuna, peas and scallions in a medium bowl.
- Divide cabbage among 4 plates. Mound one-fourth of the tuna mixture (about 1/2 cup) in the center of each plate and garnish with radishes, cilantro, and sesame seeds.
- Drizzle with the remaining dressing (about 2 tablespoons per salad) and season with pepper.
fat 6 g
Sat Fat 2 g
fiber 2 g
carbohydrates 9 g
protein 11 g
folate 16 mg
cholesterol 15 mg
sugars 4 g
added sugars 2 g
calcium 134 mg
iron 2 mg
sodium 386 mg
potassium 160 mg
Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin C (80% daily value), Vitamin A (37% DV)