- 2 Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 100g of protein powder
- 150g Spelled Flour
- 30g Coconut Powder Or Shavings
- 15g Dark Chocolate Shavings (70%+)
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mash the bananas.
- Add the other ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon the batter into a cake mold.
- Place on the middle rack in the oven.
- Cook for approximately 30 – 40 minutes.
Let it cool down and enjoy.
The added protein powder will give extra flavor but more importantly, it will give the recipe a better nutritional balance. You can serve this with a number of things such as yogurt, cottage cheese, quark cheese, blueberries etc.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 4 g
Saturated Fat 1g
Total Carbs 17g