- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (or almond butter or nut-free alternative)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree or canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup honey or agave
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup of protein powder
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, pumpkin, honey, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir in protein powder, oats, and chocolate chips.
- Stir in protein powder, oats, and chocolate chips, dough will be sticky. Refrigerate until easier to handle, about 20 minutes.
- Roll dough into balls, then press between your hands to make a cookie shape.
- Keep stored in a container in the fridge.
Nutrition Facts per serving
fat 5 g
carbs 11 g